So this particular gift was for my aunt and uncle they had just recently moved into their home, which they built with the help of family and friends! It was my aunt’s birthday, so I decided to mix her birthday gift with her housewarming gift!
And thus this creation was born, this is something that I saw scrolling through Pinterest and decided to give it a go, it was fairly easy because I had most everything I needed the only thing I really had to buy was the chalk paint and handles!
- Clean Jars.
- Punch shaker holes in the lid.
- Place vinyl lettering on the jars.
- Remove lid and mask jar threads and top (so the paint has a nice clean edge)
- Paint jars with chalk paint, and lid with spray paint color of choice.
- Let the paint dry, remove tape and letters, lightly sand.
- Admire your Diy Salt and Pepper Shakers
Custom vinyl letters monogram
Once I build these two, I hit Tjmaxx to find a super comfy blanket (aka my biggest weakness) and the gift was complete and bonus it didn’t break the bank!
How you enjoyed my post, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below