Yes, we are OPEN for PICK UP ORDERS!
The President’s Coronavirus Guidance for America states that “If you work in a critical infrastructure industry such as food supply, you have a special responsibility to maintain your normal work schedule.” As mandated by Governor DeSantis we have closed our dine in restaurant and are only serving take out food and coffee. We are happy to take your call in orders ahead (386-438-8553) & have them ready to pick up at our drive through window. In these unprecedented circumstances, we truly appreciate E V E R Y S I N G L E O R D E R.
At BW Blacksmith Coffee Co., our priority is to serve you, the working people of America. We would never want to endanger or risk the health of any of our customers. We are roasting our coffee in small batches in a clinically clean environment. Our commercial kitchen passes all the requirements of the Florida Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services (DOACS) and our workers are ServSafe licensed and certified in proper food handling. Over the past couple of weeks we have paid special attention to all CDC workplace guidelines for covid -19, including the following:
- Our green beans are quarantined for several weeks after delivered and again for several days once roasted.
- All hard surfaces are disinfected before every use.
- Workers have been educated to practice social distancing in our kitchens, washing hands and not touching their face.
- They have also been trained to recognize the symptoms of Covid – 19 and what to do in the event they think someone might have it.
- All coffee beans, and food items are handled with gloves in a clean, sanitized environment.
Your support means the world to us. Let us know if we can help you in any way.
-The BW Coffee Crew